Enterprise Reservations Management and OnLine Ticketing Company
LIKNOSS, provides software products and services in the transport, tourism, travel and culture industries.
The company has been established in year 2000 under the name FORTHCRS. Since 2018, LIKNOSS Group is the Travel & Tourism Technology arm of the Pyletech Group. LIKNOSS Group consists of CRS LIKNOSS SA, LIKNOSS Italy Srl and LIKNOSS Central Europe SA.
The mission of LIKNOSS Group is to be the strategic partner of its reputable clients at world markets, continuously offering value to them through the adaptation of modern travel technology, extended customer service and a wealth of extended functionality that is required by the ever-changing travel and tourism environment.
LIKNOSS is the company with the world’s largest clientele in reservation systems and online distribution of electronic bookings and ticketing. The company specializes in ferry reservation and ticketing systems, with an experience that starts in 2000, whereas all types of ferry bookings has been covered, including long and short distance trips, multi seat types, multi garage types, disruption services, multi-hop itineraries and more. Further to the core business, LIKNOSS delivers innovative solutions to the ferry industry (integrated distribution systems, web & mobile sales, automatic fare quotation, implementation of QR-code in travel services, electronic ticketing, Credit Limit Management service, business intelligence solutions). The company manages over 24 million ferry tickets per year with a worldwide sales network.
Following a wide development course and constant progress, LIKNOSS has enriched its services portfolio in the areas of tourism, intermodal transportation and entertainment, with solutions that allow the expansion of sales network and the combination of different services offered. Thus, LIKNOSS develops and introduces solutions in the ticketing sector and the related fields, emphasizing on:
- Smart, Electronic/ Paperless ticket (issue, manage, check-in process).
- Check-in and Boarding Process in Ports.
- Combination of ferry, bus, train, excursion, events, sales in one screen (cross-sell and up sell).
- Intermodal Transportation Ticketing.
- Credit Limit Management Service for the Vendor and the Point of Sale.
- Embedding Travel Insurance for Ferry bookings.
- Integration of all available payment methods per country.
- Executive Consulting from our experienced and well-trained team.